Monday, January 12, 2015

Welcome, 2015!

What a year! We rounded out our 2014 with great press from Architectural Digest and Milieu. Thanks to two of our favorite designers for using our products.
Alpaca Boucle Throw shown in Architectural Digest, January 2015
Lee Mindel uses one of my custom sized alpaca boucle throws in an Upper East Side home featured in Architectural Digest's January issue.
Cambuquira Rug shown in Milieu, Winter 2015
Joe Nahem loves cozy texture as much as I do and used one of our Cambuquira rugs in the living room of this Southampton home featured in Milieu.

We are thrilled about this year and have a ton of exciting things planned. I'm kicking the year off with a trip to Hannover for a rug show as well as a trip to Maison et Objet in Paris. I'll also be visiting my artisans in Peru in the Spring. I'm looking forward to traveling and sharing my trips with you!

We're also working on revamping our website and looking to make it as inspirational and informational as possible. Fast forwarding to Fall, we have a big launch of new rugs, fabrics, and throws. Keep an eye out for a sneak peek in Spring!

We had an amazing 2014 and would like to give a huge thank you to all of our clients. We can't wait to see what 2015 has in store for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment