Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Charlotte Tilbury

While in London, in between meetings, it was a high priority to restock on my current favorite beauty products. British makeup artist, Charlotte Tilbury, has been all the rage in the UK recently. So far, I've tried her Magic Cream, Light Wonder Foundation, and Filmstar Bronze and Glow palette and LOVE them all.


I really like the way the moisturizer feels going on. It feels smooth, but not greasy and it leaves a subtle glow on my face.
Charlotte Tilbury's Magic Cream
Charlotte Tilbury's Magic Cream


Her bronzer is just a great color that a makeup amateur like me can't mess up and it's fun to play with the highlighter which gives a soft sheen without overdoing it.

Charlotte Tilbury's Filmstar Bronze and Glow
Charlotte Tilbury's Filmstar Bronze and Glow


I also love her approach—there are step-by-step instructions for makeup idiots like me, not only on her products, but on her website too. You can also watch video tutorials. She makes it fool proof!


No comments:

Post a Comment