Friday, December 12, 2014

Add some shine to your holiday!

When I was developing the Fall 2014 line earlier in the year, I was having a "shine" moment. I wanted to include it in my bestselling fabric to bring new dimension to it and have a little fun.
Glam 'Moondust' Pillow, Bottom
I've updated my alpaca boucle fabric with just the right amount of glamour. Our artisans have woven a fine metallic thread into the alpaca boucle to add a subtle, yet beautiful, shine while maintaining the soft and luxurious feel.
Glam Boucle in Single Weave 'Opal' and Double Weave in 'Moondust'
I have a long Opal bolster pillow on my bed and I love to see the tiny specks of sparkle in such a soft and cuddly fabric and the Moonbeam is gorgeous as a throw. What I love most about this fabric is the combination of the subtle sparkle and the softness of my signature fabric.
Glam Boucle Pillow in 'Opal'







                                                                                                                                           

Our new Metallic Linen adds an ultra-chic look to the known durability and versatility of linen. To create this gorgeous fabric, we started with the finest quality washed linen and accentuated it with a sophisticated metallic sheen, printed on the washed linen in Belgium.

Metallic Linens in 'Pale Gold,' 'Platinum,' 'Pewter,' and 'Titanium'
I love this as upholstery on chairs or a headboard best, but it's so versatile it looks great everywhere.
Metallic Linen in 'Titanium'
My favorite color is Titanium because it shows the effect best and it's so rich and sexy. But my second favorite is Pale gold which I have on my headboard at home.
Metallic Linen in 'Pale Gold' as headboard
What I love about the collection is that the effect is overall very subtle     developed for people like me who don't usually use shine in their homes!
Metallic Linen in 'Petwer'


No comments:

Post a Comment