Wednesday, May 23, 2012

ICFF

I managed a quick tour of ICFF (International Contemporary Furniture Fair) on Sunday.  I love going to be inspired and catch up with friends I always bump into.  Having done the show myself several times, I always take secret pleasure in being an observer rather than a participant.

I was struck by how much interesting wood and tile of all kinds was in the show, including wood that looked like tile and tile that looked like wood. (Apologies for terrible photos)



Two of my favorite things were James De Wulf's Ping Pong Dining Table, which I have lusted over for years, and the Sofa/Wall Bed by Resource Furniture.  Maybe that has a special appeal since I now have a teenage son and the idea of not nagging him every day to make his bed and instead have it disappear is very appealing!





No comments:

Post a Comment