Sunday, December 22, 2013

Analisse Taft and James Gersten

I have always admired both the interior and exterior style of my friend and colleague, Analisse Taft who runs the stunning ALT Studio (in NY's flower district.) And I have been lucky enough to enjoy several delicious meals at her hubby, James' restaurants. I was happy to celebrate their wedding just over a year ago and wish them all the best for the years to come, feeding us all with delightful visual and culinary treats.

Restauranteur James Gersten and Analisse Taft, owner of design showroom
ALT for Living in their Upper East Side home.

My Hand Dipped Ombre Alpaca Throw and Custom Suri Fur Rug
in the master bedroom of Analisse and James' home.
Photos by Bryan Derbella for the Wall Street Journal
See more photos of Analisse and James' home and read the Wall Street Journal article.

No comments:

Post a Comment