Monday, May 23, 2011

Dwell with Dignity

I met with an interior designer named Lisa Robinson the last time I was in Dallas and was very impressed with the work she is doing through Dwell with Dignity.  Their mission is to help families escape poverty and homelessness through design.  They believe, as do I, that if you can change a person's surroundings, you can begin to change their outlook on life.  We are happy to donate items whenever possible
.







Look at this happy bedroom!  That is some great design that would inspire anyone and I am so proud that my mum's grey and yellow felted pillow was included.



















Our Mosaic Rug found a spot under the kitchen sink.














You can visit their website to see more amazing dwellings and find out how you can help support this great cause.

No comments:

Post a Comment