Monday, April 26, 2010

Creative Release!

Things seem to be getting better economy-wise. Retail reports growth (I am assured by my girlfriend who recently visited me from London with two teenage daughters that it is not just because of their personal spending spree!) and word-of-mouth in the design industry seems to suggest positive sales. Last year, as scared as the next person, I hunkered down, cut costs and spending. The hardest part was making myself not create many new designs - since with every new idea comes a pricetag in samples, photography etc. So the most exciting thing for me, as I seem to have survived and business is good, is that I can release myself and splurge on a much needed creative immersion. Yay! 

Stay tuned for new products in the Fall.

                                         One of many sketches for possible new product

No comments:

Post a Comment